If your company’s success depends on people, professional development is essential.
If you own a small business or run a non-profit organization but don’t have the internal resources to coach and train your executive, supervisory and front line staff, this is your solution. In this highly competitive world, discover how investing in your team with trainings designed to fit your company’s unique needs will differentiate you from the masses.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (noun): opportunities to develop skills, knowledge and competencies needed to grow within a position, organization or field.
Providing ongoing professional development benefits both your staff and your bottom line. Your ROI can be measured in:
- Cohesive, diverse and inclusive work environments
- Increases in employee engagement and performance
- Less costly employee turnover and on-boarding
- Better quality hiring decisions
- Streamlined processes
- Knowledge of best practices and company policies
- Longevity of staff employment
Personalized professional development training programs that fit your needs, not ours.
How you offer professional development is less important than that you offer it. People want to work where they are valued, acknowledged and engaged. The truth is, if they aren’t they are either wishing for another job or actively searching for one. The well-being of your staff is as important to the success of your business or organization as their productivity.
Addressing this is crucial to aligning your mission and values with your employee output and customer experience. Coaching and training are vital tools that will tie these metrics together. Building soft skills such as communication, navigating relationships, negotiation, problem solving, and confidence (to name a few) will move your employees, and your business forward.
However you choose to bring professional development through your doors, I am here to help through:
- Group or individual coaching designed to develop your staff and create strategies that match your vision. Adding leadership, career development, accountability or customer service coaching are just a few ways to support your staff.
- In house training created just for your business needs. I may take one of the programs that I know will work for your team and tweak it a bit in order to optimize the impact. Or you may decide that you want an entirely customized program. I can do that too.
I have created custom trainings for financial firms, fire departments, safety organizations, etc. My background in psychology coupled with my experience in Human Resources, plus a decade of coaching, helps me to understand your business needs, create innovative programs and ensure the progress of your team.
These are some examples of trainings that I’ve has offered successfully to other companies and organizations:
- Career Advancement: Building Soft Skills
- Sexual Harassment and Discrimination (CA AB1825 training)
- Diversity Training: Religious Tolerance
- Leadership for Safety Managers
- Engaging Employees in a Culture of Safety
- Management Training: Coaching and Mentoring
- Hiring, Disciplinary Action and Termination
Ready to move your business forward with training designed to fit your needs?
Use this link to schedule a quick (no charge) call to discuss bringing coaching and training to your business or organization: